Our credentialed occupational therapists at Maestro – Connections Health Systems can assess and treat any physical or mental problem that obstructs our client’s ability to perform activities of daily living. Through the therapeutic use of everyday activities, we support older adults experiencing physical and cognitive changes, and help our clients recover from injuries or illnesses. We are here to help our clients achieve independence in all aspects of their lives.
Our occupational therapy services include:
- Occupation-Based Activities
- Re-Education of Basic Living Skills
- Gait Training Exercises
- Fine Motor Control Exercises
- Mental and Cognitive Activities
- Motor Processing Activities
- Recommendations for Adaptive Equipment
- Adaptive Equipment Training
- And More
Improving Your Quality of Life
For assistance, we invite you to contact the Maestro-Connections branch closest to you. Not sure if this is the right service for you? For an evaluation of your needs, schedule an assessment at your convenience.